Pavilion Bricks and Naming Opportunities
Remembrance and Honor
Remembering or honoring someone through a naming opportunity has been a Fenwick tradition since the doors opened in 1959.
You may remember someone special or leave your legacy by purchasing a brick in the Fenwick Pavilion in the front circle of the campus. The Pavilion is home to all of the Crusader Hill bricks, as well as hundreds of engraved bricks commemorating students, alumni, parents, clubs, and friends who have claimed their own piece of Fenwick.
This program honors the past and supports the future with the resultant support of The Fenwick Fund. Should you wish to have a personal brick in the Pavillion, please complete the secure, on-line form to the right.
Over the years , many special people have been honored or memorialized throughout the Fenwick Campus. Below please find a list of current named sites.
- Alec W. Niconchuk Softball Field
- Auditorium Sound System and Technology
- Brady's Way
- Chris' Place
- Crusader Hill
- Drinkwater Baseball Field
- Hale Soccer Field
- HARRINGTON BOARD ROOM
- Howard T. McCormack ‘67 Flag Pole
- J. Philip Quinn Marker, Shotput Area
- James R. Brady Jr. Memorial Track
- Jaworski Press Box
- Le Duc Center
- Le Duc Lane
- Library Reading Room
- MCHUGH-FARLEY ATHLETIC COMPLEX
- Pray for Michael and Brigid Murray Statue
- Sacred Heart Altar
- Sister Monica Gorman SND Memorial Ticket Booth
- Slade Softball Field
- St. Benedict’s Guild Lobby and Nurse’s Office
- Steven E. Donaldson Field
- Technology Learning Centers
- The Albert C. Plante Computer Lab
- The O’Rourke Library
- The Sal Tripoli Room
- Tiger Field Hockey Field
- Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Plaque
- Zampell Technology Center
If you are interested in information on naming a site at Fenwick, please contact David Vigneron at DWV@Fenwick.org or at 978 587-8325.