What is the Fenwick Fund?
The Fenwick Fund reflects the generous investment made by so many in support of our mission as a Catholic, college-preparatory school.
Contributions to The Fenwick Fund directly impact the quality and scope of the educational and extracurricular opportunities we are able to provide. They help to make the following possible:
- to provide a superior educational experience for our students;
- to offer financial assistance to qualified students;
- to support the continued excellence of our world class faculty;
- to update our technology and improve facilities;
- to engage and encourage student participation in community service projects of all experiences;
Over the years, Fenwick has been blessed with generous benefactors who have provided unrestricted funds to be used by the school to help us to grow and prosper. Many alumni were fortunate to receive financial assistance while they were students at Fenwick. Now many of these same graduates are in a financial position to help return the favor to allow current and future students to receive the education that Fenwick can offer. They can then look with pride and see new generations of Fenwick graduates making a positive difference in the world.
Know that your thoughtful generosity is enormously appreciated and is the source of significant encouragement. Thank you!
Click to make a gift online
To make a gift, call Laura Wall at (978) 587-8354 and use MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express
You can mail a check to Bishop Fenwick at 99 Margin Street, Peabody, MA 01960