The goal of the Fenwick Band is to provide musical services to support the culture of Bishop Fenwick High School and the surrounding communities, including performances at home and away Fenwick athletic events, school assemblies and liturgies, seasonal concerts, fundraisers, and other functions as requested by the Fenwick community.
- Football Games
- Band in the Stands -- October 25, 2019
- Fenwick Admissions Open Houses -- October 20 and November 14, 2019
- Annual Fenwick Christmas Concert -- December 18, 2019
- Annual Fenwick Spring Concert and Art Show -- Tuesday April 30, 2020
- On Stage at Fenwick -- Tuesday April 30, 2020
Weather permitting, the Fenwick Band performs at all Fenwick Football games, home and away. Be sure to check us out this year as the Crusaders take on:
- September 6 – Home vs. Stoneham
- Wear black for our annual BLACK OUT game!
- September 20 – Home vs. Wilmington
- All Fenwick Alumni, please join us for a special Alumni event at the game! Fenwick Band alumni, please join us in the stands to play along with the Fenwick Band. RSVP to email@example.com so we can have sheet music ready for you! Don’t forget to wear GOLD because this is our GOLD RUSH game!
- October 5 @ St. Mary’s
- October 11 – Home vs. BC High
- Wear white for our annual WHITE OUT game!
- October 25 – Home vs. Archbishop Williams
- Wear something PINK to support breast cancer research!
- 7th and 8th grade band students from any local school are invited to join us for Band in the Stands! See below for more information!
- November 1 or 2 – Playoffs (TBD)
- November 8 or 9 – Playoffs (TBD)
- November 15 or 16 – Playoffs (TBD)
You’re invited to join us for a fun afternoon and evening with the Fenwick Band! After you’re done with school, you’ll come to Fenwick to join the Fenwick Band for the day! We’ll rehearse some of the popular songs we play at the Fenwick Crusader football games. You’ll get a chance to connect with members of the Fenwick Band and meet many of our faculty, staff, and parents. After a pizza social, we’ll head out to the field as Fenwick takes on Archbishop Williams in an epic football showdown. Experience the excitement of participating in a high school football game when you join the Fenwick Band for the day!
Open to grades 7 & 8. Rehearsal will begin at approx 3:30 pm and the home football games typically get out around 9-9:30 pm.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP is requested by Friday, October 11. Please register at: https://forms.gle/14jEubumwBVUx6n8A
Our annual Christmas concert will take place on Wednesday, December 18, in the Fenwick Auditorium!
Come check out our dazzling annual event, as the Fenwick Band and Choirs perform a program of your seasonal and Christmas favorites!
Admission is free and open to the public, but please consider bringing a new, unwrapped toy (ages infant to 14 years) for our annual Toy Drive! For more information, please email email@example.com
Our annual Spring Concert and Art Show will take place on Thursday, April 30. The Art Show will kick off at 5:30 pm and the Spring Concert will begin at 7:00 pm, featuring the Fenwick Band and Choirs.
If you’re a 7th or 8th grade band member, please join us for “On Stage at Fenwick” – our annual event where you can play a song with us during the concert! See below for more information.
Admission is free and open to the public! For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our spring concert provides a great playing opportunity for our Future Fenwick Band members! Similar to our “Band in the Stands” event in the Fall, we’re excited to host an event for our 7th and 8th grade friends at our Spring Concert on Thursday, April 30. You’ll join us for a few rehearsals ahead of time. Then, the night of the concert, you and your family will enjoy premium seating at the concert, and at the end of the Fenwick Band’s set, you’ll join us on stage for a couple numbers!
More details will be coming soon, but feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions!