All Aboard - 2025 and Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead!
All Aboard - 2025
For Incoming Freshman
August 2-6, 2021
Our popular freshmen orientation program that focuses on academic and social transitions into Fenwick. This program will be in-person at Fenwick.
In a fun, engaging and supportive environment, our Class of 2025 will:
- Connect with their fellow classmates and with faculty.
- Complete the summer reading and project assigned to the freshmen class.
- Receive student login into MyFenwick and learn how to remain connected with Fenwick.
- Acclimate to their new high school building and campus.
- Learn key organizational strategies needed to thrive right from the beginning of the academic year!
We are accepting registrations! Please register below!
Our goal is to have 100% of the Class of 2025 attend All Aboard -2025. Once registered, students will receive additional information and a suggested reading schedule to follow during July to ensure they are prepared for the first day of the program.
To sum up: We promise you five mornings of learning made fun and lots of time to get to know your classmates, the faculty, and find your way around the building PLUS the bonus of completing your summer reading and the assessment as well as getting the technology you need uploaded, and a head start on getting organized for the fall.
Questions? Please contact Ms. McLaughlin, Guidance Counselor at 978-587-8310 or email@example.com
“FULL S.T.E.A.M. AHEAD!”
For Incoming Freshmen
August 9-12, 2021
- Get Creative With Math! How can math help you create your own animations and design your own games?
- The World Around Us – Intriguing questions (and answers!) you have about your surroundings, the Earth and sky, and about yourself!
- Inventing Matters! Investigating Problem Finding and Problem Solving and Meeting Inventors with Lemelson-MIT.
Artificial Intelligence! In this workshop, students will get the chance to learn about and create systems that include artificial intelligence.
Exploring and Living in Outer Space! A series of activities that explore topics ranging from designing and launching satellites to eating in space.
- Your Strengths and Your Leadership: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- “Invictus”, the power of teamwork based on the true-life story depicted in the movie
- Memorable Speeches and You!
This is a new and exciting initiative launched by Fenwick, designed to rekindle the love of learning together and in person after the pandemic year. We want to inspire our newest Crusaders to become life-long learners, because “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire," William Butler Yeats