School Uniforms and Spirit Wear
- Dress Code
- JB Pride School Uniforms
- Under Armour Fan Store (watch for Fall Store opening)
- Old School Apparel Spirit Wear
- BSN Sideline Sports Store
Philosophy: The Dress Code at Bishop Fenwick is a reflection of Fenwick’s unity and community. The appearance of our students reflects their commitment to academic excellence and their feeling of school pride. Whether in band or chorus, football or field hockey, members of a team recognize that wearing the team uniform instills a sense of belonging and evokes a sense of purpose. This is the rationale for our Dress Code.
As a college preparatory high school developing students who will contribute meaningfully and compete successfully in the professional world, Bishop Fenwick recognizes that appearance, dress, and first impressions are important. Therefore, as part of the total educational experience at Bishop Fenwick, we expect our students to dress appropriately in school.
Our students are our greatest ambassadors. In all they do—from what they wear to how they act—they represent Bishop Fenwick. Wearing Fenwick colors—on the court and in the classroom—demonstrates the unique Fenwick spirit. The appearance of our students must reflect respect for the uniform they wear and the School they attend.
Finally, the Dress Code emphasizes that all are one at Fenwick. To be sure, we are not the same; we embrace our difference and we celebrate our diversity. And we are united with and equal to each other. No person is better or worse than another in our community. All persons are valued as integral to the Fenwick Family, deserving of respect and dignity. This is why we wear the Black and Gold.
· Pants: Traditional Chino-style pants in khaki may be purchased from JB Pride Uniforms. If purchased elsewhere, please make sure the pants are appropriately fitting (not skin-tight) and consistent with the traditional cut of Chino-style pants. Khaki jeans are not acceptable.
· Shirt: The Bishop Fenwick Polo Shirt, available in cotton-blend and dri-fit, must be purchased from JB Pride Uniforms. Colors are black, white, and grey. Only white, black, or grey t-shirts may be worn under Fenwick Polos.
· Quarter-Zip: Only the Bishop Fenwick Fleece from JB Pride Uniforms or a Bishop Fenwick Quarter-Zip Pullover from the Fenwick School Store or from a Fenwick Athletic Team or Club is acceptable. Colors are black, white, and grey. The Fenwick Polo Shirt must be worn underneath the quarter-zip.
· School Logo: All apparel from the waist up must have the Fenwick logo on it.
• Shoes: Shoes or sneakers must be worn. Slippers and moccasins are not acceptable.
• From the start of the school year to Columbus Day weekend, and from the return of April
vacation to the end of the school year, shorts and skorts may be worn.
• Bermuda-style khaki shorts of appropriate length are acceptable for boys and girls. Again, the fit and cut must be appropriate; knee-length is expected.
• Khaki skorts of proper length are acceptable for girls and must be purchased via JB Pride Uniforms.
JB Pride School Uniforms
- FIRST: Please enter the zip code of the School or Corporation you would like to purchase merchandise from in the text box above and on the left. (This text box says 1. Enter School Zip).
- After entering the zip code for the School or Corporation, you would like to purchase merchandise from, proceed to the second text box above. Begin typing the name of the School or Corporation you'd like to purchase merchandise from (this text box says 2. Enter School).
- Once you've started typing the name of the School or Corporation, you would like to buy merchandise from in the text box above. Some suggestions will be provided of schools and corporations we service within the zip code already entered. Continue entering the name of the school or corporation until your preferred school is shown in the list provided, click on your intended option.
JB Pride Uniforms