At Bishop Fenwick, we put first things first. This defines the Fenwick experience. We center the exceptional education of our students on what matters most.
Fenwick FIRST is a program which allows all students, faculty, and staff to recognize those in our community who go “above and beyond” for Fenwick. The recipients are nominated by the school community based on how they live the virtues of Faith, Integrity, Relationship, Scholarship, and Tradition. The details on each of these virtues are below.
- Faith: Each young person is invited to develop his/her own relationship with God, and we celebrate the diversity of those relationships by living the gospel message common to all faiths—love of God and love of neighbor.
- Integrity: Success is defined less by awards and accolades and more by values and virtues. Each person’s integrity is sacred—as sacred as each person’s dignity. Mentors model respect, honesty, courage, perseverance, goodness and loyalty.
- Relationship: Relationship is at the heart of Fenwick. We are the Fenwick Family. Students are immersed in positive relationships with classmates and teammates, teachers and coaches.
- Scholarship: The most important room is the classroom, and the classroom is everywhere. Excellence and innovation drive teaching and learning. With high expectations and strong supports, students develop the skills they need to excel and lead.
- Tradition: From football games and track meets to math competitions and theatre productions, Fenwick is rich in tradition. Ours is a legacy of spirit and service. The connections at Fenwick are forever; these bonds are as eternal as our mission.
Click here to see the story in The Pilot featuring Fenwick Connect and Fenwick FIRST