Fenwick FIRST is a program which allows all students, faculty, and staff to recognize those in our community who go “above and beyond” for Fenwick. The recipients are nominated by the school community based on how they live the virtues of Faith, Integrity, Relationship, Scholarship, and Tradition. The details on each of these virtues are below.
- Faith: personal prayerfulness, community service, devotion, humility, authentic witness, revealing/sharing a spiritual life, staying hopeful through adversity
- Integrity: character, virtue, doing the right thing when people are watching…and when people aren’t; being honest and honorable; trustworthy
- Relationship: connection, community, sense of welcome and acceptance, source of support, empathy and understanding, bringing people together
- Scholarship: love of learning, commitment to academic excellence, willingness to sacrifice for achievement, get most out of potential
- Tradition: athletics, arts, exemplary achievement, appreciation for Fenwick’s legacy and history, excelling on field/court/stage/campus; school spirit