Ongoing Information for Remote Learning
Please find below information regarding remote learning as well as more general information. Our goal is to continue to give the best possible learning experience under the circumstances. We fully believe that this experience, if embraced, will help us all to be better problem solvers, critical thinkers and will also give students a glimpse into "college" as well as advanced learning practices.
This website will be updated on a regular basis so check back often. Office hours for faculty are posted on the daily schedule (below). If you need assistance after hours, please know that you may not be answered until the following day.
A reminder that students are expected to check their email on a regular basis as that will be the primary means of communication. In addition, make sure to check your "spam" folder each day just in case.
Thank you for your understanding and willingness to think outside the box as we continue to learn collaboratively and creatively regardless of physical location.
- Final Academic Schedule
- Daily Morning update and prayer archives
- Fitness@Fenwick -- Fenwick Strong
- 2020-2021 SAC Elections
- YouTube Link for Night at the Arts
- Important Advanced Placement Test Information and Resources
- Corona Virus Updates
- “ZOOM” ONLINE LEARNING
- ASSIGNMENTS & ASSESSMENTS
- Email Issues
- Tech Help
- Guidance Office/College Counseling
- ADDITIONAL FENWICK SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- Spiritual Resources
- Health Resources
- Parent Resources
- Resources for the Class of 2024
- Things To Do and Places to Visit (Virtually!)