Course Description Booklet
- Students and Parents are advised to take the time to read the Course Descriptions very carefully.
- Begin by choosing a Pick-a-Time Slot with your counselor. This Zoom-Conference conversation will last for about 15 minutes and sessions will be available from April 8 through May 8.
- Placement criteria is detailed in the Course Selection Guide. If you have any questions regarding placement, always begin by speaking with your teacher.
- The Registration Portal will open on Monday, May 11 and close on Friday, May 15. The link to register will be available on this page.
- Courses will not be scheduled unless there is sufficient enrollment in them.
- Scheduling conflicts may require the exchange of first and second semester courses.
- There is a fee of $10.00 for all course forms that are submitted after the deadline.
- A fee is required for AP, Dual Enrollment courses through Endicott College and VHS courses.
- If there are any questions regarding registration for courses please contact your Guidance Counselor.
The 2020-2021 fee for Advanced Placement courses will be $97.00.
The 2020-2021 fee for VHS will be $115.00.
The 2020-2021 fee for Endicott College Courses will be $210.00 plus textbook & $25.00 registration fee.
|Registration for the 2020-2021 Academic Year begins on May 11, 2020 and ends on May 15, 2020.|
There is a fee for all forms submitted late.
DIRECTIONS FOR COURSE SELECTION 2020-2021
Courses will be selected and submitted online for the school year 2020-2021. The site will be open from Monday, May 11, 2020, at 3:00pm until the deadline Friday, May 15, 2020 at 9:00pm. The site will then be closed.
After reading the Course Listing, checking the course descriptions on line and scheduling an on line meeting with your Guidance Counselor, you are ready to select your courses for the school year 2020-2021. (Directions are listed below and can also be found on the Fenwick website under Parents, Course Registration or Students, Course Registration.)
Once you start the process, you can stop, start, add courses, remove courses, or exit the program and come back later and not lose anything. But, once you click the “Finalize Your Selections” button you cannot make any further changes.
You will log onto the Course Registration Site using the student’s Bishop Fenwick username and password. Remember the deadline for selecting courses is Friday, May 15, 2020 – the site will close at 9:00pm
Do not click Finalize Selections until you are completely finished.
You cannot go back if you do.
- Go to your Internet Browser and type: courses.fenwick.org/student (no need for www)
-DO NOT LOG IN YET!
-Click the Register link in the Course Registration Box (on the right in the white box)
-Log on here – MMS Student Login for Course Registration
(Username: BF Student’s logon name, Password: BF student’s school password)
-Read all directions
-To choose a course click in the box on the course you wish to take
-To read course description click View. (Note Prerequisites are included in the descriptions)
-To see what you have chosen click View/Finalize Student Selections
-If you change your mind, click Back to Enter Course Registration
-Continue choosing courses until you are satisfied you have the correct courses and levels
-When done, PRINT Summary of Selected Courses BEFORE you finalize selections
THIS SHEET MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENT AND STUDENT AND CAN BE FOUND UNDER VIEW/FINALIZE YOUR SELECTIONS. PLEASE RETURN THE SIGNED SHEET TO MR. JAMES J. GROCKI, JR., VICE PRINCIPAL, VIA EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR BY MAIL NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2020
-Click Finalize Selections only after you print!
-The site will be closed on Friday, May 15, 2020, at 9:00pm