Pavilion Bricks and Named Sites
Remembering or honoring someone though a naming opportunity has been a Fenwick tradition since the opening of the school.
You may remember someone special or leave your legacy at Fenwick by purchasing a brick in the Fenwick Pavilion in the front circle of Fenwick’s campus. The Pavilion is home to all of the Crusader Hill bricks, as well as hundreds of engraved bricks purchased by students, alumni, parents, clubs, and friends who have claimed their own piece of Fenwick.
This program honors the past and supports the future through support of The Fenwick Fund. Please click here to order a brick online.
Over the years , many special people have been honored or memorialized throughout the Fenwick Campus. Below please find a list of current named sites.
If you are interested in more information on naming a site at Fenwick, please contact the Advancement Director Cel Murray ‘77 McCarthy by email or at 978 587-8325.
- Alec W. Niconchuk Softball Field
- Auditorium Sound System and Technology
- Brady's Way
- Chris' Place
- Crusader Hill
- Drinkwater Baseball Field
- Hale Soccer Field
- HARRINGTON BOARD ROOM
- Howard T. McCormack ‘67 Flag Pole
- J. Philip Quinn Marker, Shotput Area
- James R. Brady Jr. Memorial Track
- Jaworski Press Box
- Le Duc Center
- Le Duc Lane
- Library Reading Room
- MCHUGH-FARLEY ATHLETIC COMPLEX
- Pray for Michael and Brigid Murray Statue
- Sacred Heart Altar
- Sister Monica Gorman SND Memorial Ticket Booth
- Slade Softball Field
- St. Benedict’s Guild Lobby and Nurse’s Office
- Steven E. Donaldson Field
- Technology Learning Centers
- The Albert C. Plante Computer Lab
- The O’Rourke Library
- The Sal Tripoli Room
- Tiger Field Hockey Field
- Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Plaque
- Zampell Technology Center