Alumni Directory Project
Bishop Fenwick alumni are invited to participate in our Alumni Directory Project by providing updated contact information.
Over the next few months, Bishop Fenwick alumni will be contacted via postcard, phone call and email by our partner vendor Publishing Concepts (PCI). We are working with PCI to collect and update the contact information of our alumni.
We want to make it easier for you to connect with fellow alumni, which is why we are compiling the Bishop Fenwick Alumni Directory. By providing your up-to-date contact information, Fenwick can share alumni events and keep you updated on important school news.
When PCI contacts you on behalf of Bishop Fenwick, please consider sharing basic contact and employment information with them. Your data will not be used for anything besides the creation of the directory, and you can request to exclude information from the directory that you wish to be kept private.
FAQs are addressed below. If you have further questions, please contact Tim von Jess by email at email@example.com or by phone at 978-587-8323.
Thank you for your participation, and Crusaders!
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Fenwick. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
- I am being asked to call a phone number that doesn't match any Fenwick phone number on your website. Is it legitimate?
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
- Do I have to purchase a directory in order to be in it?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
Stay Connected Through Social Media
It's Easy to Stay Connected!
Moved recently? New email address?
Have news to share? Started a new career?
Regional Digitization in Massachusetts, funded by LSTA Grant and administered by the Boston Public Library includes Fenwick yearbooks!