Academic Support Center
Meeting students where they are to learn how they learn, and to self advocate.
The Academic Support Center
- Supports students with documented learning differences
- Provides/implements academic/testing accommodations when appropriate
- Provides executive function coaching/academic support during study hall.
- Math Monday
- Each Monday from 2:30-3:00 , Open to all students, peer math tutoring.
- Folder Friday
- Each Friday, any student in need of organizing may stop in to the Academic Support Center during study hall or a free period. Folders provided!
- After school help
- If you are not a student with documented learning differences and need some assistance, the Academic Support Center is available after school 2:30-3:00 or before school by appointment.
For more information on our Academic Support Program, please contact :
Learning Specialist / Director of Academic Support