The Fenwick Family is at the heart of it all!
Fenwick has alumni living all over the world serving their country and communities as educators, entrepreneurs, members of religious orders, firefighters, police officers, and the military. A few notable alumni achievements include:
- A Pulitzer prize nominee for photography
- A Fulbright Scholar
- A designer for celebrities such as Ellen DeGeneres
- A cast member of the hit TV show Glee
- A Broadway star
- A founder of an African foundation to help children
- A nominee for NCAA woman of the year
- Superintendents of schools from Peabody to Baltimore
Whether you’re visiting Fenwick or checking in from afar, we invite you to stay involved.
Stay a part of the spirit of goodness and loyalty that still defines Fenwick.Let us know about your events and activities, your success stories, your volunteer stories and more!
Just fill out the form below to let us know what is happening in your life so we can share the news through our online and print publications.We'd love photographs too.Just email them to Jodi Vigneron in the Alumni office at JEV@fenwick.org.
After all, we’re all Crusaders here.
Graduates from the Class of 2016 with their alumni parents!